Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. Our clients must launch new products or business models, redesign value chains, tap into new ecosystems and unleash the power of new technology.
How do you drive sustainable advantage as a Growth Director in a rapidly changing world?
At Ordina you will be part of a small team of Growth Directors which is headed by the Director of Portfolio. Your focus will be on the Benelux, with a Director position at group level.
We shape our portfolio around 4 digital themes (Digital Acceleration, Data-driven, Business Platforms & Cloud, and Cybersecurity & compliance) and 5 markets (Public, Financial Services, Industry, Utilities, and Life Science).
You will be working with Business Directors, Market Directors, and Solution Leads from across these themes and markets, looking after a range of portfolio initiatives in different phases.
In this role:
- You drive the development of our portfolio.
- Your goal is to create and scale portfolio assets for Ordina, and capture the value they represent.
- Your key focus is to inspire, connect, and streamline.
- You coach the teams developing such assets based on our 3 stage portfolio process: Discover, Connect, Accelerate.
- You help your colleagues in various disciplines and markets to become the digital business partner for our clients.
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors.
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative.
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates.
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities.
This is you
You are an inspiring role model with a deep drive for creating business impact. You can consistently apply the established portfolio processes and criteria, but also challenge them when needed. You have an uncanny ability to define the right actions and conditions for success, based on the project, the team, and the market. You can connect a team of professionals around a shared goal, and motivate and organize them to be effective. You are resilient, think in terms of solutions instead of problems, business/organization savvy and unafraid to learn from mistakes.
- A least 10 years of experience in various relevant settings.
- A proven track record in one or more change projects at Corporate clients, with consulting experience at strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Business acumen, proven track record of creating commercial impact.
- Proven experience as a product manager or program manager in a digital context.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and resilience, outside-in thinking.
- Strong communication, coaching and influencing skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- A Bachelor/Master degree.
- You are open to work in Mechelen and Nieuwegein (hybrid).
- You are based in Belgium.