Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
The Utilities market is in full transition. With our growing business unit Ordina Utilities Advisory, we are enthusiastically participating in the digital acceleration within the sector and want to help our clients efficiently deal with both current and future challenges to help them in this energy transition by managing processes better, optimizing the use of assets and becoming more customer centric.
Our focus is on carrying out Advisory Projects for our clients. We link this to the Ordina offering, with the aim of transforming these with the help of implementation projects that deliver true value. We do this by ensuring a strong connection with all the different capabilities that our Ordina organization has to offer. To realize this ambition, we are looking today for a broad consulting profile with a solid background in Utilities.
As Executive Advisory Consultant for Utilities, you will occupy a key position, key to play a role in the growth and expansion of our Utilities business specific, and in executing our strategy to become the preferred digital business partner of our clients by 2026 in general. And key, in helping our clients in to be leading to be in the forefront of the energy transition in a volatile market.
As our ideal candidate, you master core business processes in the utilities market and you are able to switch easily between different business and technical topics. You will advise, design and implement improvement initiatives related to:
- The optimization of core business processes for Utilities
- Business framing of digital topics such as Data Solutions, IOT, Hyper Automation and SAP solutions
- Aligning IT direction against these objectives, under-supported by the other Ordina business units.
You will be encouraged and expected to initiate new ideas and challenge the status quo, both with our customers and within Ordina.
Where you're going to get started
As of the start you will be introduced to the company culture, way of working, and all the capabilities that we use to serve our clients in their digital transformation journey.
You will work closely with the Ordina teams to provide IT and business solutions that will help our Utilities clients with their energy transition challenges.
This is you
You understand like no other the context, way of working and challenges of on-our Utilities customers. Moreover, you are capable and driven to help them in their optimization process.
- You have a higher degree in one of the following fields: IT, engineering, economics or you are equivalent experience in one of these fields
- Preferably minimum 7 years of successful experience as advisory consultant and project manager within the Utilities context (Electricity, Gas or Water).
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written, French is a plus.
- You have commercial flair and a strong professional net-work.
- Strong communication skills and perfect switching between all ni-levels (C-level, IT & business management, ...)
- Analytical skills with a hands-on approach.
- Able to link the shop floor to the boardroom, analytical, able to think out of the box and to challenge the current state, and you are communicative at different levels in the organisation.
- You have an affinity for technology and the ability to translate technology into concrete operational business solutions.
- The opportunity to help build the Utilities Advisory unit, together with the market director and the other members of the team.
- The best of both worlds: the opportunities and advantages of a large organization, the involvement, collaboration and pragmatism of working in smaller teams.
- An informal and open culture.
- An indefinite employment contract.
- An attractive salary package, tailored to your role, experience and performance.
- Extra-legal benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance packet, meal vouchers, expense account and many more.