Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a functional analyst you are responsible for mapping the needs and expectations of the customer. You will document and work out the functional requirements in accordance with the business analysis and pass functional specifications to the software engineers. You will do the development follow-up and ensure the execution of the functional tests as defined in the user-stories and test scenarios.
As an all-round professional, you are able to handle other tasks within a scrum team in addition to your own area of expertise. Furthermore, you are the point of contact for the developers and you communicate efficiently with other stakeholders. In short, you are the link between business and IT.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and designing and managing IT landscapes.£
Our business consultancy team works daily on solutions that allow organizations in the finance, life science, government, and utilities sectors to improve continuously. We advise on digital transformations, CRM implementations, customer journeys, process optimizations, etc. We are proud of our excellent customer service and experience. We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
This is you
- You preferably have a bachelor/master degree in IT
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a finance/banking environment
- You strive for quality in everything, are results-oriented and have strong planning skills
- Experience with agile and scrum is a plus
- You have strong communication skills, both in Dutch and English
- You are a real team player, but can also work independently and have a sense of responsibility
- You have a sense of initiative, are customer and service oriented and problem solving
- You are flexible, eager to learn and work accurately
You’ll work in a stimulating atmosphere with people with diverse backgrounds and experiences who are always ready to listen and help you. But there’s more! Some of the perks we offer:
- working as a specialist on projects at top Belgian companies
- an open-minded workplace where initiative thrives
- a high-tech environment focused on knowledge and innovation
- an ample budget for participation in workshops, training, and conferences
- control over your professional growth and career path. We
strongly encourage you to keep evolving
- a competitive salary and a wide range of fringe benefits: a company car, laptop, phone allowance, insurance, etc.