Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Do you want to make your mark on Ordina's strategy and business propositions? Are you eager to impact our clients' innovation and digitization journeys with your mind-blowing expertise and advice? And you can't wait to write your own chapters in our story of organizational growth? Then you might be our next Principal Consultant.
As our Principal Consultant, your role will have two major components. On the one hand, you support our customers as a trustworthy adviser for all their strategic projects. On the other hand, you will help us develop innovative solutions, build talented teams, and acquire new customers. Ordina wants to become a true Business Partner for all its customers, and we gladly invite you to contribute to that story of change.
- You will assume a key position in our clients’ strategic business and/or digitization projects. Depending on the assignment, you will act as a Project/Program Manager, Business Consultant, Lead Analyst or Change Manager.
- You have strategic and tactical discussions with our clients. You identify and approach decision makers, so Ordina can maximize its impact on the case at hand.
- You share customer information with sales, market managers and other departments to create exciting opportunities.
- You inspire the people around you and take the entire department to the next level by actively sharing your knowledge and expertise. Within the framework of High Performance Teams, you build multidisciplinary units and enable people to learn and grow.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our business consultancy team works daily on solutions that allow organizations in the finance, life science, government, and utilities sectors to improve continuously. We advise on digital transformations, CRM implementations, customer journeys, process optimizations, etc. We are proud of our excellent customer service and experience. We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
This is you
- A proven track record in business consultancy, during which you took the lead in several high-risk projects
- You left a remarkable footprint at your previous employers, where you assisted with presales, helped with the development of expertise-based solutions, and managed or inspired others
- You are a trusted advisor, who can provide customers with a wide variety of new insights, opportunities, and highly specific knowledge
- You have a commercial mindset and an extensive network, including several C-level contacts
- Your advice has always been in line with your clients’ unique identities, the market and your employer’s strategy
At Ordina, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team and a cool work atmosphere. But of course, that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer you:
- The opportunity to contribute to challenging projects at Belgian and international top companies in various sectors
- An impact on the development of our entrepreneurship and its added value, and the freedom to explore your own initiatives
- A high-tech, open-minded and no-nonsense corporate culture, that focuses on knowledge and innovation, and that values you as a person
- The chance to keep your technical and social skills up to date via the Ordina Academy, and our full support in certification courses
- A competitive salary package with additional benefits, such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers, expense account, etc.
- Lots of fun business and team-building activities.