Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Do you want to make an impact on the Ordina 2026 strategy and expertly guide us towards a richer business proposition? Are you ready to push Ordina to the top of our clients' value chain through your incredible project management skills? Then you might be our next Project Manager.
As an Ordina Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in realizing the Ordina 2026 strategy. We are already a well-known, reliable and trusted digitization partner, but we aim to increasingly profile the organization as a strategic business partner as well. How? Through strong project management and excellent advice – and that’s where you come in.
- In our High Performance Teams (multidisciplinary units of Ordina consultants), you take the lead as Project Manager, responsible for delivering projects in line with the agreed-upon timeline, scope and budget.
- You manage one or a few projects for Ordina’s top 30 strategic customers in different sectors (private, public, and/or financial), and you are able to customize them according to the clients’ specific needs.
- You are responsible for project management from A to Z, including stakeholder management, scope definition, determining and monitoring milestones, and facilitating workshops.
- You are one of the key points of contact for our clients, and you assist them in their business operations.
- You oversee the application of the project/portfolio management methodology, as directed by the PMO.
- You have a commercial impact on the customer, since you know how to approach the right decision makers, spot and create opportunities, and pass them on to the Ordina department that suits them best.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our business consultancy team works daily on solutions that allow organizations in the finance, life science, government, and utilities sectors to improve continuously. We advise on digital transformations, CRM implementations, customer journeys, process optimizations, etc. We are proud of our excellent customer service and experience. We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
This is you
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in project management within IT or another digital field
- A proven track record in managing digital transformation projects (software, applications, process-driven, etc.)
- You have a commercial mindset and you know how to connect smoothly with key stakeholders
- You recognize opportunities in a heartbeat, pass them on to the right internal department, and remain involved in their development
- Your advice has always been in line with your clients’ unique identities, the market and your employer’s strategy
- You have strong people management skills, ensuring that your teams deliver high-performing and committed projects at all times
- You actively participate in the further development of the Ordina Project Management Community and other initiatives
- Bonus points: you have a certification in project management and/or specific methodologies (PMI, PRINCE2, Agile/Scrum, SAFe, etc.)
- You speak Dutch, French and English
At Ordina, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team and a cool work atmosphere. But of course, that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer you:
- The opportunity to contribute to challenging projects at Belgian top companies
- A high-tech, open-minded environment, that focuses on knowledge and innovation, and that encourages your own initiatives
- The chance to keep your knowledge and skills up to date through workshops, training and conferences
- The freedom to direct your own career and personal growth
- A competitive salary package with additional benefits, such as a company car, laptop, phone allowance, insurance, etc.