Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a functional analyst, you translate the business requirements into functional specifications for the software engineers. Furthermore, you are responsible for the follow-up and functional support of the developers. In some projects you are also responsible for the acceptance tests. In short, you are the link between Business and IT.
Where you're going to get started
Our Testing team is an open and no-nonsense community that numbers more than 50 people. We have broad knowledge of agile, DevOps, mobile, security and test automation. Thanks to this expertise, our software testers are able to direct test projects from A to Z. By being at the forefront of technology and innovation, we remain successful. This is why we consider personal development essential: there are many opportunities to attend training courses and seminars, sometimes internationally.
This is you
- You have a bachelor's degree in Applied Computer Science, a Master's degree in a technical field or equivalent through experience
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in functional analysis
- Experience with agile and scrum is a must
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English
- You will work on challenging projects at top companies in Belgium
- You work in an open corporate culture with room for personal development
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- You can participate in a large number of workshops, trainings and (virtual) events
- You get growth opportunities and the chance to map out your own career path
- You enjoy an attractive, competitive salary, with an extensive package of fringe benefits such as a company car, meal vouchers, laptop, group and hospitalization insurance