Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As an M365 productivity consultant, you will be involved in the design, implementation and adoption of Office 365 tracks, targeted communication (Teams, Skype for Business, Exchange) or collaboration (SharePoint). You organize workshops to define customer needs and involve the customer in the implementation project through demos, status updates, coaching and training. You see a problem as a challenge and you keep going until you find the solution. As a productivity consultant, you always give our clients a well-founded advice.
Where you're going to get started
The Workplace & Productivity practice within BPS (Business Platform Services) is a diverse practice where device management experts, Office365 productivity consultants, enterprise voice specialists and change & adoption professionals work together on the modern, secure workplace of tomorrow. They realize with our clients a total vision of the modern workplace that is secure, flexible, attractive and productive. Customized according to the real needs of the customer. In addition to technological expertise, we pay attention to human guidance, and positive user experience. This makes our digital transformation projects an integral success.
This is you
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in designing, implementing and supporting large-scale projects
- You have experience in Office 365, Azure, IAM, Networking, Security, AD, Exchange, Skype for Business and automation and scripting tools such as Powershell
- You can work on a project basis (Prince2, agile, prosci)
- You have experience with Powerplatform
- Scripting experience is a plus
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities