You manage the customer (SNCB/NMBS) and the supplier relationships from a to z and you act as SPOC.
You manage and optimize the Infrastructure, Cloud environment & Network. You ensure the follow-up of these domains according to the agreed SLA’s and OLA’s including follow-up of the financial budget.
You report to the Team Lead Business Service Management and work in co-operation with the Architecture teams, Network teams, Data Center teams and the Infrastructure teams.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Negotiate and monitor SLAs/OLA's with the customer/supplier to ensure continuity of services.
- Coordinate the actions internally and follow them up (budget adjustment, adaptation processes, communication, ...)
- Align with stakeholders involved (BRM, Architects , Team leads, Manager ...) in preparation for the topics to be discussed with customer/suppliers and organize the Service Review Meetings.
- Follow up and inform the internal stakeholders regarding the following domains: Problem Management, Change Management including Service Requests, Incident Management, Release Management Process, Service (Level) Management.
- Distribute reports as agreed in Governance, progress reports (interim and monthly), SLA reports, planned interventions and ad hoc reports.
- Continuous improvement: collect the improvement proposals from the customer/supplier with regard to the existing services and communicate them internally.
- Manage/monitor knowledge of services and stay informed of best practices/trends in the service management market and technological developments in the market.
- Master degree or equivalent through experience
- At least 10 years of relevant experience and in-depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Cloud, Data Center & Network
- Knowledge of Service Reviews and SLA reporting formatting and interpretation
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL /IT4IT Service Management / processes, both internally and at the customer side
- Knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Excellent MS Excel skills (realize studies and analysis)
- Good communicator, conflict handling, building and maintaining relation networks, acting in an organization-sensitive manner, monitor progress
- Taking responsibility, working in all openness, being committed, focusing on the customer