Our client wants to improve the user experience of our customers and answer the digital needs that modern-day consumers have. Chatbots and voice assistants are important tools to do so.
As a bot conversation designer, you will be part of an agile team working on online assistants. Your role will be to:
• design bots dialogs,
• create and translate conversation copy, following editorial chart
• configure interactions with back-ends (in collaboration with technical experts)
• monitor how users react to conversations after launch, in order to identify optimizations
The team is also starting a major project to migrate to a new platform for conversation management. You will actively contribute to this migration.
Your work will be used in both sales and after-sales contexts for various customer segments.
We are searching for people that have a strong affinity with digital customer needs, that are customer-oriented and that have a flexible, positive attitude, especially with regards to change and digital transformation.
- Good writing skills in French, fluent in English.
- Experience in digital communication (chat, messaging, social media) is a pre-requisite.
- First experience in voice conversation design is a big asset.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with working in an agile context is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure
An ideal candidate is…
- Tech-savvy, basic knowledge/experience with programming is an asset
- Aware of how chat- and voice assistants work and what the possibilities and limitations are
- A good communicator, both with management and with peers
- Open to change related to working in a digital environment