Our Customer in the telecom business is looking for a Communication Process Expert.
As part of the Communication team, the mission is to help transform and digitalize all the communications in a customer-oriented way. This will be facilitated by bridging communication business requirements with development teams, also keeping a clear business perspective in the implementation of digital communication solutions. The migration towards a new Digital Communication Platform should further enable this.
GOALS OF THE FUNCTION
- Understand the business logic of communication-related projects and requests, to optimally translate them in concrete solution designs, with focus on the new Digital Communication Platform
- Ensure the best implementation plan possible in order to respect this business logic in the communication flows
- Facilitate the bridging between business and technical teams, always keeping the business point of view and customer orientation at the center of technical developments.
EXPECTED RESULTS - RESPONSIBILITES
Ensure an optimal follow-up of projects as well as day-to-day requests in the domain of customer communications for optimal end-to-end implementation, up to operations within the (new) Digital Communication Platform.
Translate Business requirements into digital communication solutions, knowing the potential offered by the solution architecture.
Participate to the testing and monitoring of the implemented solution, to check the final quality of delivery end-to-end.
Measure the customer experience behind the solution design, analyze impacts of operational issues, and ensure solution implementation.
Special focus point: Take a leading role, together with the communications team in the clean-up and migration of existing templates from the present to the new Digital Communication Platform, in line with the prioritized roadmap
MOST IMPORTANT SKILLS
- Customer orientation
- Able to work independently
- Experience in Agile & scrum methodology
- Stress resistant
- Organized and rigorous
- Clear communication
- Team player, incl. cross-dept relations
- Persuasive / assertive
- Proactive – driving spirit
Higher education degree in (digital) CRM, communication/marketing
4-5 years in CRM, digital communication/marketing projects or processes
MOST IMPORTANT INTERNAL CONTACTS
Communication team members and manager, Project teams, IT & development teams, Com implementation team, Web team, etc.
MOST IMPORTANT EXTERNAL CONTACTS
Indirectly : Customers
NL Native or Excellent
FR Native or Excellent
EN Very good (written and spoken)