Our Customer in the telecom is currently looking for a UX designer/researcher.
What are we looking for?
The role of this candidate is not purely UX, because it includes lots of stakeholder management.
Important: experiences in researching, contacting clients, analyses, wireframing
Social skills (communication, motivation, diplomacy) are required!
We are not looking for a UI profile.
Do you still recognize yourself in this description?
Then keep on reading to find out more!
Guarantee end to end digital user's experience on all touch points of the Pickx digital channels. With a focus on the Decoders
The Medior UX Designer is responsible for the following tasks:
- Collaborate with business to define and develop prototypes of new concepts.
- Design wireframes for new digital screens.
- Work in close collaboration with the design team and the business analyst.
- Work on digital improvement based upon research tracks, analytics, verbatims.
- Participate in short and mid-term project efforts.
- Present and defend concept towards the stakeholders
- Diplomatic stakeholder managment
- Design and conduct user's research.
- Identify potential usability issue.
- Convert research findings into actionable results.
- Stay on top of new trends in usability.
- Help maintain the UX research library, toolkit & design system.
Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Typically you already have a 3 year' experience in conducting user experience research using a variety of research methods.
- Professional and relevant experience in UX on large digital business projects in large companies.
- Previous relevant work experience as UX Specialist.
- Experience in telecommunications sector is an asset.
- Experience in Agile process is an asset.
- Figma, Adobe, able to self learn other software if needed
- Analytical mind
- Planning and organization
- Learn complex technologies
- Result focused
- Self sufficient
- Customer focused
English + French or Dutch