The core activity for this role is the day-to-day support of the applications used worldwide by the different offices of our client.
You will be responsible for managing, monitoring and administering applications services to ensure that the service provided meets the organizational and agreed Internal SLA’s.
The role encompasses the following topics:
- Installing and deploying applications and services on diverse and multiple platforms
- Pro-actively taking ownership of a wide variety of tickets, including incidents and problems
- Investigating, identifying and rectifying both the causes and the symptoms of an incident/problem
- Communicating with suppliers, if triaged incidents require 3rd line support.
We are looking for someone with 3+ years of experience in a similar function
A good knowledge of:
- Apache web servers
- Linux Server administration
- Network general knowledge: TCP/IP, load balancers, certificates, firewall.
- Be able to investigate unfamiliar problems and generate an effective solutions in a systematic and logical manner.
- English and French mandatory, Dutch optional but highly recommended
- Be adaptable and work as an effective member of a team
- Result driven
- Maintain a professional standard of communication at all levels
- Be calm under pressure and manage stressful situations
- Adopt a positive, pro-active approach to work