For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a senior Network Relations Officer.
This Network Relations Officer is responsible for managing all parties in the project of designing, managing & maintaining the cable network.
He/she follows-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region.
- Represents the first line of contact between the Customer and external companies such as cities & communes, project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined
- Understands the plan, able to analyse the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution
- Has got good negotiation skills and assertive enough to defend the Customers' viewpoints & interests.
- Understands the advantage and drawbacks of works in synergy.
- Follows-up with the contractors work (internal or external).
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date
- Gives training to his colleagues.
- Is able to treat complex works and is able to move to a Network Design role.
Degree & Experience:
Bachelor degree (IT, Surveying, geography or similar)
Experience in the telecom world
Experience in fiber deployment
Previous experience in road works and/or utility works is beneficial
Good knowledge of AutoCad, QGIS or similar
Good knowledge of MS Office
Ability to negotiate between different internal & external parties
Strong interest and/or experience in the telecom world
Ability to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind
Able to work independently and organize and prioritize your work
Fluent and professional communication skills
Flexible and stress resistant
Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances
Dutch, French and English