For our customer we’re looking for a talented and driven Product Manager
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
We're looking for a Product Manager that can handle the following tasks and responsibilities :
- Collaborate with Architecture to select systems and/or platforms where solutions will be built.
- Collaborate with Business Owners (Strategic Capability leads) to understand their needs.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Solution Architects to provide high level solution design.
- Create the solution vision and roadmap at Epic level, including epic iteration plan and roadmap.
- Define requirements at capabilities and enablers level and guide work through the solution/portfolio Kanban.
- Align with cross functional Domain Solution Managers / Product Managers for capabilities cross domains and inter-dependencies.
- Support Product Manager to follow & prioritize intake process across trains.
- Collaborate with Engineering to define the integration patterns, language, and technical design.
- Provide guidance and oversight to define high level functional solution design in collaboration with Product Managers and Product Owners.
- Establish SLAs with Business Partners and ensure product/platform is healthy through adequate monitoring.
- Ensure agile principles are in place and ceremonies are followed in alignment with product health and constant release principles.
- Promote innovation practices and ceremonies such as prototyping, innovation days, innovation sprints, etc.
Your Skills :
- Ability to simplify complex requirements into solution design with suited technology.
- Good agile knowledge and the ability to guide solutions build iteratively.
- Good understanding of Business Process Automation engines and integration patterns for stable solutions.
- Good knowledge of solution design techniques and functional design thinking.
- Basic knowledge of source systems: SAP Order Management and Fulfillment & WMS.
- Good Capability & Functionality mapping skills with multiple and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Good Communication skills too
- You speak, write and read Dutch and English on a high level (very important!)