For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a Network Relations Officer.
The Network Relations Officer is responsible for managing all parties in the project of designing, managing & maintaining the cable network.
He/she follows-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region
- Represents the first line of contact between our client and external companies such as cities & communes, project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined.
- Follow-up on several running projects simultaneously
- Understands the plan, able to analyse the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution.
- Has got good negotiation skills and assertive enough to defend the viewpoints & interests of our client.
- Understands the advantage and drawbacks of works in synergy.
- Follows-up with the contractor's work (internal or external).
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date.
- Gives training to his colleagues.
Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor degree (IT, Surveying, geography or other technical degree)
- Experience in the telecom world is an advantage
- Previous experience in road works and/or utility works is beneficial
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Ability to negotiate between different internal & external parties
- Strong interest and/or experience in the telecom world
- Ability to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind
- Knowledge of AutoCad, QGIS or similar
- Able to work independently and organize and prioritize your work
- Assertive enough to contact different external partners (architects, services providers, administrations, etc.) with the purpose of solving problems
- Fluent and professional communication skills and apply common-sense
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances
EN/NL is an asset
Attention: Travel is required (Namur region). Thus, a car is required.