Are you a creative and experienced UI/UX designer,
Do you juggle with Fonts, Colors, Designs, Images,... like a pro in Cirque du Soleil?
Do you have an eye for design, but also the mindset of an architect?
Then you might be the designer we are looking for!
Your mission will be designing the external and internal channels of the bank (web and mobile apps, advisors interfaces, ATM): frameworks, semi-detailed design of user interfaces, navigational structures (wireframe) and visually appealing, user friendly screens.
The key activity is to depict navigational structures, sitemaps, flows and lay-out of screens of a multitude of use cases on different devices/resolutions, taking into account customer experience, user needs, business rules, and technical feasibility.
The focus is also on the aesthetics of the applications and related materials by strategically implementing designs, images, colors, fonts, and other elements, aligned with the corporate identity and aiming to build trust, brilliant user experience and interest in the brand. You'll have close interaction with product owners, service designers, business analysts, usability experts and IT representatives – among which the development teams.
Your day to day activities will consist of:
- Participate in workshops (ideation, requirements gathering, design/development meetings, …) and project meetings
- Set up the information architecture of a site (or app) and work out the interaction design on different devices/resolutions with responsive patterns
- Translate high level needs into user centered wireframes with annotations, screen flows, navigation models and information trees (clickable prototypes as well as final versions)
- Support the design of clickable (high- and low- fidelity) prototypes for user testing and use the results for optimization
- Create, maintain and apply style guides and components catalogues – ensuring visual and UX consistency
- Contribute to, and apply the styling of the brand
- Participate in user testing (preparing the material for the test, interviewing users, …)
- Techniques and deliverables: moodboarding, image hunting, key screens, vector icons,
We are looking for:
- You are fluent in English AND either French or Dutch
- You have a good knowledge of design principles and techniques
- You are familiar with accessibility and usability best practices
- You have experience with industry-standard UX, front-end development tools and graphic design tools (e.g. Axure, HTML, Illustrator, Photoshop, …)
- You have experience in requirement gathering, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, development and user testing
- You have experience in Agile / Scrum principles
Your CV must contain a link to your portfolio!
You will be working at a big and multicultural company, where team players and good communicators thrive!
If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me!