For a big Client in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced Network Engineer.
In this role you will be part of the Connectivity Services Squad within the Infrastructure and Collaboration Services Tribe.
Your primary objective is to support (L2), design and implement reliable, secure and cost efficient network solutions which supports our business requirements.
The scope of Connectivity Services Squad is the WAN connectivity between the branches, (R)HQ and the datacenters and (W)LAN connectivity at those locations, including network authentication and Remote Access.
How will you fill your day?
- Support (L2) the assigned network scope
- Understand business needs and translate them in IT solutions
- Ensure developed solutions are integrated in the current network topologies
- Ensure that developed solutions are being supported by current processes and existing or new network management tools
- Build and test low level design documents based on existing high level design and standards documents
- Implement according to existing change processes new network topologies/devices and functionality
- Ensure standard asset management activities are timely executed for the assigned network assets
We are looking for:
- An IT bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- A experienced Network Engineer (2 year minimum)
- Tri-Lingual (NL/FR/ENG)
You will need to:
- Participate to a 24/7h on-call schedule supporting the assigned network assets