NUVIAS bvba is a young, dynamic and passionate organisation. Our goal is to always provide our partners with support, ample stock, installation and services. As a specialist in distribution, management and maintenance of software and hardware licensing contracts, we work for more than 2,000 large and medium-sized organisations throughout the BeNeLux. As a BeNeLux organisation, we also maintain close contact with companies in other countries.
Our organisation is constantly evolving and still growing. That is why we are always looking for new colleagues. We offer a very challenging function and sufficient opportunities for growth in a strong growing professional enterprise. The salary is market-compliant with extra-legal benefits.
To meet the companies revenue targets through the activities of the sales team. Driving sales force productivity. Motivating and advising the sales reps to improve their performance, as well as hiring and training new sales reps. Achieve objectives through effective planning, setting goals, analyzing data on past performance and projecting future performance. Ensuring that the sales department works cross functionally with collegues from other departments/practices.
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented.
- Innovative, generating original solutions and lots of ideas.
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly.
- Communication skills: Awareness of the message you transmit to the team, how it’s delivered, and how it’s perceived.
- Ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional counterparts, and upper management: committed to helping others be successful.
- Empathy and ability to understand customer viewpoint and customer service.
- Ability to unite a team under a shared vision and know what motivates each member.
- Analytical skills: Using data-driven reports to spur sales coaching sessions and empower reps to take ownership of their opportunity pipelines. Understand pricing, margins, and discounting impacts.
- The ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Set targets, performance plans, and objective standards for the sales team.
- Meet with reps one-on-one weekly to review performance, progress, and targets.
- Deliver deep performance reviews for each individual rep once or twice per year.
- Coach individual sales representatives one-on-one to help them improve sales performance.
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions with internal or external sales trainers.
- Plan and preside over weekly sales team meetings.
- Recruit, select, onboard, and train new sales reps.
- Unite the team: Ensure the sales team work as a positive unit and share their best practices.
- Set a good example for the team. Work according to company culture and values, prioritize, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.
Managing customer needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Provide expertise when setting and adjusting pricing plans and discount rates.
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise.
- Connect company headquarters with customers and salespeople in the field.
Managing the business
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue.
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
- Track sales team metrics and share them with management.
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to develop lead generation plans.
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.
- Advance one’s own professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and other educational trainings, participating in professional societies and industry networks, and reading professional and industry publications.