This leading international company within the food industry in Leuven strives to optimize the website experience and conversion of visits. Therefore they are looking for a semi technicalwebsite manager to join the marketing team.
This leading company in the food industry is located in Leuven. The company culture is down to earth, without tangible hierarchy. Sustainability, food safety and waste reduction are the key words to the success of this company.
* Within the marketing team you are responsible for the website optimization. You analyse what works and what doesn't work and translate your conclusions to the marketing and sales team.
* You lead SEO projects with third parties.
* You are the content manager of the global website. You perform daily updates on news, articles, pictures, video, pictures and jobs. You are an expert in defining the keywords that lead to more clicks.
* You create landing pages for advertising campaigns.
* You have a bachelor in Marketing, Web, Multimedia or similar.
* You have minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position.
* You have a self-starter mentality; you work autonomous with minimal directions.
* You are semi technical; you are experienced in working with a CMS system, analytical tools (i.e. google analytics) and HTML.
* You are familiar with SEA and SEA remarketing.
* You communicate fluently in English, knowledge of Dutch is a nice to have.
You are a full member of the marketing team of this innovative leading company within the food industry in Leuven. The company is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long term compensation, 26 official holidays and remote work possibilities complete the attractive salary package.