The Senior Creative Designer will work in conjunction with the Pursuit Coach, Pursuit Lead and Communications Specialist to develop compelling and differentiated sales material for our largest and most strategic sales opportunities.
The Creative Designer will design and develop all visual elements of client proposals, presentations and related business development materials across multiple mediums, as part of our Pursuit Centre of Excellence.
This opportunity will likely require significant travel.
- Ability to strategically interface and brainstorm with senior partners regarding the visual display of information; ability to grasp the substance of business issues being communicated and then re-articulate visual options that enhance/clarify audience understanding;
- Design, format and layout proposals and related materials (print and digital) to enhance readability, draw the reader into the content and distinguish Deloitte in the marketplace;
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to, and supports, the Deloitte brand, visual identity, legal guidelines and messaging;
- Ability to effectively guide pursuit teams and other pursuit management professionals on effective visual presentation and style;
- Exercise judgment and project management skill to balance priorities and communicate to teams to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments; keep internal clients informed of projects and progress;
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork through active participation of on-site coordination of deliverables in time-sensitive situations in collaboration with pursuit managers, editors, client service teams and regional resources;
- Capture new media needs and scope required services as needed;
- Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
- 5-8+ years of related work experience in marketing, communications or business development preferred;
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Willingness and ability to create an elegant, designed “feel” in programs such as PPT and Word that were not written primarily as design vehicles;
- Proven skills and educational training in typography, layout, composition, color theory and information design;
- Speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design within tight deadlines;
- Experience working with teams in a professional services or large matrixed organization a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management;
- Proficiency with project management skills and methodologies;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals;
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative.
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
North & South Europe within a Global firm
The UK, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece and Malta), Ireland, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North & South Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction