At Deloitte’s Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a trusted advisor and leading implementation partner working with companies and governments around the world.
In our Change by Design team, we are committed to helping companies achieve the full benefits of their strategy and business transformation. This, by managing change inside of the organization and ensuring that each and every person is part of the transformation journey.
Digital technologies are transforming the way our clients do business. We apply analytics-based insights to help our clients maximize the benefits of their digital investments. As a Digital Enabler, you leverage your expertise in change management and your affinity with technology in order to lead lasting, impactful, and positive transformations at our clients. You will:
- Become a trusted advisor for the client while advising them on best practices and market trends in digital transformation;
- Align the people and change strategy with the business objectives to ensure achieving the full benefits of the digital transformation;
- Co-create with your client and project team state-of-the-art transformation journeys to achieve a sustainable digital transformation and enablement throughout all layers of the organization – from senior leadership to people on the floor;
- Shape, lead and execute digital transformation programs and activities, from conducting impact assessments to pioneering solution design and implementation;
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships, ensuring the client’s leadership team is aligned and a true sponsor of the change;
- Lead, develop, and grow the team by setting clear directions for your project teams and acting as a true coach to your team members;
- Proactively create opportunities within the market to bring our expertise and Change by Design mindset to existing and new clients.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, including client-facing consulting experience;
- You have a passion and a proven track record in leading digital transformations by means of customer-centricity, design-thinking, and holistic, end-to-end integrations;
- You are a master in the art of change and transformation. You create deep and broad changes applying an evidence-based and systematic approach altered to our client’s needs;
- You are a natural and inspiring leader, an excellent communicator, a charismatic relationship builder, and a strong team player;
- You are a dedicated project manager - defining project scopes and budgets, writing proposals, managing resources, mitigating risks, resolving issues, and reporting on status;
- You have a commercial attitude - you are able to identify opportunities and convert them into projects;
- You have a university degree. A post-graduate degree is an asset;
- You thrive in an international environment and like to travel where needed;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are limitless;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- A large diversity in project engagements;
- A team of more than 140 enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Human Capital colleagues who are passionate about what they do;
- The opportunity to be a leader and innovator in transformations and the future of digital;
- Our business activities are centralized in Deloitte's Gateway office based in Brussels (Zaventem). Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (EU) based.