At Deloitte’s Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a trusted advisor and leading implementation partner working with companies and governments around the world.
In our Change by Design team, we are committed to helping companies achieve the full benefits of their strategy and business transformation. This, by managing change inside of the organization and ensuring that each and every person is part of the transformation journey.
As a Consultant, you will:
- Align the people and change strategy with the business objectives to ensure achieving the full benefits of the strategy and the business transformation;
- Co-create with your client and project team state-of-the-art solutions to achieve sustainable change through all layers of the organization – from senior leadership to people on the floor;
- Shape, lead and execute change activities such as innovative communications, out-of-the-box workshop facilitation, and pioneering organization design and assessments;
- Measure and follow up the impact of the change actions.
- You have a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience, including external consulting experience;
- You have a passion and/or experience in guiding organizations through major transformations and to achieve sustainable change;
- You have experience and/or insights in how to implement and manage this change;
- You have an affinity with technology and the ways it transforms today’s way of working;
- You have a real “can do” attitude and an unquenchable thirst for new learning opportunities;
- You enjoy thinking outside of the box and coming up with innovative and creative client solutions;
- You are a strong team player, who demonstrates ownership by working independently on key activities;
- You can easily build strong relations with clients and colleagues;
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills in English and French and/or Dutch.
- An innovative & challenging environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Continuous learning and development opportunities;
- A team of more than 140 enthusiastic colleagues who are passionate about the people side of business transformations;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.