Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Taxation lies at the crossroads of law, business, innovation and technology so it is subject to constant change. Across the globe, tax authorities are introducing new processes, requirements and tools to move the tax area into the digital age.
Increasingly, data is requested on a more and more detailed level allowing them to become smarter and more efficient in collecting VAT. Companies with a global footprint are challenged by the diverse and volatile requirements being imposed on a country by country basis.
Deloitte as a leading professional service firm is looking to expand its SAP team within the indirect tax practice.
- Advising indirect tax clients on the SAP (or other) solutions available on the market and related best practises
- Designing and implementing new indirect tax SAP tools (SAP eDocument, ACR, Tax compliance)
- You'll be working in cross functional teams as compliance SME within the SAP Finance stream
- You'll be surrounded by knowledge of over 70 tax professionals within Belgium alone
- Connect to a global network of SAP, Tax and technology professionals
- 2-4 years of relevant experience within SAP finance
- Interest in tax areas and related new tax solutions
- Good communication skills and a reliable team player
- Fluency in English, any other European language is a strong asset
- Eager to learn, self develop and built on a high demanding market offering
What’s in it for you
- Working in the country’s largest tax practice
- Working in a young, dynamic and diverse team where colleagues from all over the world become your friends
- Expanding your network with colleagues from other Deloitte Member Firms
- Flexibility and independence to plan your own work agenda (working time, location, vacation, …)
- Working together with an individual coach who will guide you through your Deloitte-journey
- An environment where transparency about our mission, vision and strategy for the future is very important
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.