Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles and related parts and services, components and production systems worldwide through 159 manufacturing facilities, 87 R&D centers, and dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries.
Its stable of brands includes Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram, Maserati and Mopar, the parts and service brand. The Group’s businesses also include Comau (production systems), Magneti Marelli (components) and Teksid (iron and castings).
In addition, retail and dealer financing, leasing and rental services related to and in support of the Group’s car business are provided either through subsidiaries or financial partners (such as captive companies, affiliates, joint ventures with leading banks and/or financial institutions, and specialized providers).
FCA is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “FCAU” and on the Mercato Telematico Azionario under the symbol “FCA”.
AFTERSALES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Within the MOPAR department you are the reference point for Business Development and driving workshops regarding sales, quality and profitability.
Purpose of the role:
- Offer advice to dealers who are underperforming in the field of organization, methods, processes and marketing.
- Develop and share best practices in order to improve sales and quality.
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction (NPS)results.
- Launch and roll out of Quality and Workshops programs (e.g. Wi-Advisor, NPS communication booster, Mopar Express Care and Mopar Express Lane).
Your main responsibilities are:
- Assure FCA process implementation in the network.
- Increase the dealer’s workshop parts’ sales
- Increase customer satisfaction (NPS) on dealer level.
- Improve rentability (K factor) on dealer level
- Implement and monitor the use of new FCA tools in the network.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Sales & Marketing and several years experience as Sales professional in the aftersales automobile industry.
- Experience with project management is a plus.
- You are analytic and are a problem solver, you are results driven and you are strong in time management.
- You must have organizational skills and a strong ability to persuade and you are an excellent communicator.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and in particular of Excel.
- Very good knowledge of French and Dutch, good command of English.
- You are willing to visit our Dealers Network on a regular basis (approximately 80% of your time)
We offer you an exciting and challenging function in an international environment. Moreover, you will get an attractive salary, suiting your experience, a company car and a wide range of fringe benefits.
- Place of employment: Oudergem
- Contact of indefinite duration – Full time