USG Professionals focuses on the development of your talent by bringing you into contact with challenging corporate cultures. We guide our experts in six cross-sector disciplines during their professional journey.
For our client, Design Is Dead (DID), we are looking for a Medior Full Stack Java Developer. DID has the ambition to always lead their clients to digital maturity and spread a little happiness along the journey.
DID is a creative full-service agency with a digital heartbeat that provides media-independent advice from a strong design-based vision. The 35-strong team develops full-service projects and also likes to get stuck in spicy brand identities, social media strategies, websites & motion design. It feeds the vision of all customers, strengthens their position and gives wings to their relationships.
Note: you can also apply for this job as a freelancer.
As a Medior Front End Developer, you have following qualities:
- A real problem solver who likes to work with both frontend a nd backend technologies
- Want to make an impact on a project
- Take pride into delivering quality code
- You're the person that will challenge yourself and your team openly
Following is the skillset that the client is aiming for:
- You know your way around with Adobe software (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- You are passionate about UI and want everything to be done right
- You have some experience within Content Management Systems (AEM is a big plus)
- You are familiar with Git
- You can work well with clients without being afraid to educate them
At USG Professionals you get:
- The opportunity to work in an unique environment that is in full swing
- The opportunity to work next to very knowledgeable specialists in various domains
- Trainings etc.:
- A competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits (company car, meal vouchers etc.)
- And much more!