We want to grow our Marketing & Sales team and are looking for a Lead Development Consultant.
Using your prospecting and sales skills and leveraging the support of the wider Marketing & Sales team, we expect you to take a systematic approach to engage with target prospect organizations and to identify leads/opportunities for field sales to pursue.
In addition to the development of leads, your role also covers successfully closing inbound mid-market opportunities and taking on ad hoc sales requests from the mid-market install base.
What you should do
- Generate incremental revenue opportunities through outbound calling into Target Accounts and nurturing a wide base of identifiable prospects, leveraging strong prospecting and business development skills.
- Work closely with marketing to increase number of qualified leads produced.
- Understand and recognize prospects’ critical business issues and how that relates to the IT-strategy.
- Position Avanade and our unique services within the wider business landscape, while solving the pain points of the prospect.
- Have engaging, strategic and high-level conversations that lead to warm leads and opportunities with senior decision makers at Enterprises in Belgium.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for Avanade, while providing an additional avenue to keep Avanade in front of the Prospect.
- Employ expert probing skills in order to expand contacts (ranging from c-level contacts, middle managers to influencers) and identify new product/project/pain based requirements within a prospect
- Engage appropriate Avanade field sales representatives when required.
- Completely log all nurturing and outbound activities, ensuring a warm and BANT-qualified hand-over to the field sales organization.
- Support marketing campaigns and promotional offers to help optimize revenue.
- Own the sales process for all generated, inbound, mid-market opportunities, from identification to closing and on boarding.
What you need to bring to the table
- Proven experience in business development, prospecting and cold calling, and/or sales experience in a high technology, B2B environment.
- Able to have an intelligent business conversation with a prospect/customer that the prospect/customer finds valuable, while being able to uncover new inroads for Avanade and opportunities for business.
- Comfortable having strategic conversations with C-level and VP-level decision makers.
- Knowing how to use all pertinent social media tools to improve prospecting success (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Strong business development, prospecting, sales and/or marketing background.
- Follows a closed loop tracking process to manage leads from initial contact to sales rep hand off.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise-level lead generation processes and programs.
- Strong phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate with both external and internal customers or stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency.
- Effective problem solver and decision maker.
- Having a mindset that enables self-starting and self-improving decisions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strongly motivated and results driven.
- Familiarity with CRM and Microsoft office productivity tools