Value Management Analyst
You probably heard about us. But did you know that Orange is the most innovative European company according to BCG’s Most Innovative Companies index? 1st in Europe and 19th in the World. People are at the heart of these results. To maintain them, we are looking for a talented Value Management Analyst to join our B2B Marketing team.
The goal of the Value Management Analyst is to ensure we correctly monetize the value delivered to our customer as a result of our services.
As a Value Management Analyst :
· You are in charge of the preparation of Orange B2B Value Management Strategy plan and initiatives in close collaboration with your Manager;
· You draw actionable insights/recommendations from analysing patterns in our customer base;
· You play a pivotal role in the creation of Orange B2B Tariff plans in tandem with the Pricing Analyst;
· You carry out benchmarking analysis to regularly assess positioning;
· You design and implement actionable reporting to asses value performance;
· You are responsible for ad-hoc projects tailored to disrupt the status quo;
· You have major interactions with stakeholders across the business unit (Process Owners, Product Marketing, Finance, Sales, Pre Sales and so forth).
To do so, we are looking for a talented professional having:
· Dedication for Team work. You believe that “The Whole is Greater than the Sum of the Parts”
· Willingness to learn. You seek to constantly increase your knowledge base. You build on your learnings to develop innovative solutions.
· Ability to prioritize work and effectively communicate
· Self-starter attitude with attention to detail.
· A minimum two years’ experience in Value Management, Revenue Management, Asset Management, or similar.
· Telecom, Banking and Consulting industry experience could be an asset;
· A Master degree in either Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or similar.
· Strong Excel abilities. Access knowledge preferred.
· Fluent skills in English and French and/or Dutch.
What’s in it for you?: Developing your full potential in a dynamic working environment focused on digital transformation. The role will expose you to highly skilled colleagues and allow you follow continuous training. You will play a crucial role in monetizing Orange value while being part of a professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe. Moreover you can look forward to an interesting compensation package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, meal vouchers, medical insurance and high-end smartphone.
Inspired? Then we would like to hear from you!
If there’s a match in the making, we’ll invite you for a first interview.