Contribute to Orange’s Digital Transformation
Orange is a real challenger on the Telecom market and IT and digital transformation is one of our strategic priorities. To carry this out, we are looking for talent. Do you have skills in digital transformation? Maybe your talent is the ones we are currently looking for!
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for a passionate IT Senior Solution Architect Web to join our Digital & Transformation Department.
As IT Senior Solution Architect Web you are the technical reference person: you design the architecture framework of the domain from an agility and cost efficiency perspective.
You recommend the most appropriate solutions for complex projects, and you define the transition path from current IT stack to target vision and control its correct execution during projects/programs roll-out.
As digital talent IT Senior Solutions Architect Web:
- You design & roll out cost effective architectures for your functional domain to meet business requirements
- You define the Design Principles & Patterns for the Solutions in scope
- You act as Design Authority in the context of large RFP (Make or Buy decision) and large program deliveries (accountable for the solution blueprint consistency)
- Focuses on execution plan in the framework of large projects or programs and controls the deliverables from the outsourcing partner
- Supports the domain manager in vendor mgmt. activities as solution expert
- Coaches and Supports Business Analyst, PM, other member of the teams, in the framework of small developments & projects when applicable
- You drive innovation in technology
- You have expertise in:
- Magento 2 development expertise
- Drupal 7 & 8 development expertise
- IOS-Android development experience
- Cross-platform frameworks for Mobile Development
- Content Management solutions (e.g. Adobe, Drupal…)
- Other web frameworks & omnichannel experience
- Experience in SaaS solutions and integration framework in complex IT landscape
- Experience in DevOps and Agile developments (Scrum, SaFE…)
- Min. of 7-8 year experience in designing cost effective IT solution
- Experience with IT service providers (on-shore and off-shore)
- Able to work and collaborate transversally and have developed communication skills
- Capacity to influence and engage
- Stress resistant, customer- oriented and flexible
- English is a must. French or Dutch is optional
Discover our offer!
A dynamic working environment which is fully focused on digital transformation. Not only will your function be key, you will also be part of professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, 32 days off, meal vouchers, medical insurance, a company car, high-end smartphone as a free tariff plan.
Inspired? Then we would like to hear from you!
If there’s a match in the making, we’ll invite you for a first interview.