Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting a Group IT Senior Infrastructure Systems Engineer to join an international company located in the Port of Antwerp.
Our client is an international group, offering transport and logistics solutions.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include the design, implementation and support of all internally and externally managed IT Infrastructure services.
* Build technical design proposals in line with the defined IT Strategy;
* Define IT Infrastructure architecture, policies and guidelines;
* Define and maintain internal IT Services Catalog in line with the defined IT Strategy;
* Define and maintain IT Services Integration Catalog in line with the defined IT Strategy and in partnership with Euroports' preferred suppliers;
* Guarantee stable IT Services and perform 2nd line troubleshooting wherever necessary;
* Participate in project teams as technical lead for IT Infrastructure;
* Deliver continuous IT systems performance optimization;
* Coaching of jr. system engineers and support desk engineers.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
* The ability to work autonomously;
* The ability to coach and guide members of the team;
* Strong communication, presentation and reporting skills;
* Strong experience with Windows, Networking (Cisco), Virtualization (VMWare, Citrix), VOIP systems, Firewall's, backup and recovery strategies;
* Knowledge of ITIL and project methodologies such as Prince2;
* Hands on mentality and prepared to take ownership;
* Prepared to travel occasionally;
* Prepared to work in a dynamic, enthusiastic team that loves to perform at its best.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :