The retail industry is rapidly changing and so is the IT landscape at Carrefour Belgium. Topics like mobile solutions, digital & e-commerce, real time data integration, big data, digital marketing, smart scan, hybrid sales devices, mobile payments, ... have our greatest attention these days.
To manage this constant change and to cope with our challenges, we are looking forward to hiring an IT PROJECT MANAGER with relevant knowledge of and experience with (MAJOR) IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS in the areas of e.g. Datacenter, Network, Security, Cloud, and/or others.
The responsibilities of an IT Project Manager at Carrefour include the following ones, but may slightly vary depending on the IT business unit you’ll join, your level of seniority and the extra value you can add:
- Manage one or more technology projects or process improvement initiatives.
- Manage implementation partners to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget.
- Act as the point of contact for the project team, business partners and management to provide updates, resolve issues and establish the project delivery.
- Manage the migrations plan with the business, and roll out the migrations to get customers live on the new platforms.
- Lead project teams through project lifecycle from idea to project execution, including the approval and demand management process and setup of support organizations and service management.
- Escalate project issues and risks appropriately, drive them to resolution.
- Manage root cause analysis and implement solutions.
- Coordinate across teams.
- You hold a master or BAC degree in IT.
- You have 2 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You’re fluent in Dutch or French and English.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You’re able to manage huge workloads and you’re flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You’re eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
- A permanent position, also key function at our IT department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.