Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting a (m/f) Team lead Middleware to join a leading building materials group.
Our client is a leader in the global building materials industry with over 85,000 employees in 3,600 different locations. Their Belgian offices are in Berchem.
The Team Lead Middleware is technical lead for the Middleware domain which consist of Citrix, Databases (SQL) and some Infrastructure applications.
This individual is also managing the Middleware team which is located in Belgium. The scope and responsibility of this role could be expanded on a short term already.
The responsibilities are:
* Lead the Middleware team
* Organize day to day work. Plan, assign and follow up the activities of the team members
* Act as interface towards the business. Work in close corporation with different teams in operations
* Target setting and appraisal reviews for the team members, according CRH HR guidelines
* Managing and ownership of existing Solutions (Citrix, XenServers, XenApp, AppSense) and responsible for the roadmap
* Operational responsibility of the Citrix environment serving more than 4,000 users
* Ensure the required service and continuity for the middleware domain
* Ensure continuous improvement of quality and cost efficiency of the delivered services
* Ensure the proper performance and monitoring against established baseline
* Maintain short-, mid- and long-term roadmap and capacity planning
* Enforce security policies and procedures
* Make sure that the team maintains proper documentation
* Evaluate and recommend new and emerging products and technologies
* Follow the evolution, identify best practices. Maintain short-, mid- and long-term roadmap
* Ready for migration and improvement of existing solution (eg potentially moving into the cloud)
* Participate in projects
* Participate in security compliance efforts (eg. SOX & GDPR)
* Update, maintain and document (security) controls
The requested qualifications for this job include:
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Corporate/Enterprise IT organization
* Management of and experience with existing Citrix farms and solutions and experience with Citrix (similar sizing) in the cloud is preferred
* Packaging experience within Citrix
* Bachelor degree or similar professional technical infrastructure qualification
* In-depth expertise and/or certification of Middleware domain and preferably some knowledge of other domains in Infra & Ops
* Business language for this function is both Dutch and English
* Management of effective and timely problem resolution
* Good teamwork skills
* Excellent prioritization and communication skills
The offer you are given includes:
* A very attractive job in an international environment
* You will work with experienced colleagues, providing unique opportunities to learn new things
* Competitive salary with all fringe benefits including a company car
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :