For one of our customers we are looking for a BeLux IT Service Desk Engineer.
The BeLux IT Service Desk Engineer has a function to provide top class IT support, to manage and optimize all local / BeLux client ICT Systems in order to let users in BeLux perform their daily activities in a most efficient way and to guarantee optimal availability of ICT applications and systems.
Your main goal is to create the highest level of user satisfaction.
Being part of the BeLux IT organization you will take a shared responsibility within project workgroups and additional roles defined by the Line Manager.
You will be based from Geel and Antwerp.
- Proactive Onsite support towards the organization supporting end users in their day to day activities and contributing to maximum availability of IT Application and System resources
- Ensure optimal availability and functionality of all IT systems
- Administer and maintain local servers and network ( optional )
- Roll out of Hard- and Software
- Participation in IT Projects
- Gain and share knowledge within the BeLux IT team
We are looking for:
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in Service Desk Operations
- Trilingual: French-Dutch-English
- Flexibility and ingenuity, sharp mental skills
- Good communication skills
- ICT qualifications on General IT Network, Security, MS Active Directory and Client/Server technologies
- General Basics on Infrastructural IT Landscape (Communication tools, Operating systems, user applications)
- General Basics on Microsoft Operating Systems & Applications
- Being a real player in a modern and professional team