Product & Solutions Specialist Microsoft Intelligent Communications - req2218
Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
Within the Proximus Enterprise Business Unit, Advanced Workplace team, we are looking for a strong profile to enforce our product management team for the Microsoft Intelligent Communications solution house.
You will be in close collaboration with the other product managers from Advanced Workplace and Cloud in order to leverage and build further on the strategies defined in other solutions portfolio. Making use and combining standard building blocks defined there will increase the relevance of the offering and create strong differentiators that Proximus can put into market.
We currently focus on Microsoft technologies, delivering Skype for Business, Teams and Office365 to business customers. To do this we have several deployment models: onsite, private hosted and cloud solutions.
Your mission will be to maintain and enhance the current and future Microsoft Intelligent Communications solution portfolio with constant search for differentiation areas for Proximus. As product manager, you will be CEO and P&L owner for the solutions in your scope. An important part of your day to day job will be to improve the customer experience and make the solution easy to sell.
You will also be one of the main contacts for some of our large corporate accounts that make use of our solutions and have a customer facing role together with solution sales and presales in guiding and helping these customers making use of our solutions.
Your main tasks will be:
* Maintain the solution roadmap and lifecycle of your product: definition and positioning of new product and services via a standard metholody (requirements, business case, implementation, launch) as well as the outphasing of old solutions
* You will work together with Engineering/Operational teams to create your products and make sure technological choices and designs are made in agreement with technical experts
* You will base your roadmap on the needs of the customers and will focus on easiness to sell for the sales engine in all phases of the product development (how to find information, how to order, how to install, how to ask for support, etc)
* Maintain the product and services catalog and documentation (commercial service descriptions, sales presentations, pre-sales descriptions) together with solution marketing
* Definition of a coherent sales strategy for both the direct and indirect sales channel, as well as tailoring the remuneration system to stimulate the sales
* Financial follow-up of your solution in terms of revenue, costs, and volumes
* Give internal and customer presentations or product update sessions
* Vendor relationship: follow-up product / price evolutions, escalation management, price negotiations together with procurement, and defining of joint marketing actions to stimulate the sales
* Customer facing point of contact for large corporate accounts for our Hosted Collaboration and Microsoft Intelligent Communications solutions. Answering RFPs and making customer propositions.
* You have a strong commercial and technical background, preferably with experience in the domain
* You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
* You combine conceptual thinking with a strong operational expertise and you have a 'can do' mentality
* You have experience in product positioning, go to market, and financial figures (forecasting and business cases)
* You have great communication and presentation skills towards end-customers and colleagues
* You are dynamic, able to multi-task and are used to work in a fast-moving environment (market, results, competition)
* You like work well done and like to lead a project from A to Z
* Experience in product management and knowledge of Microsoft Cloud applications or Pre-Sales experience are considered as a plus.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.