Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Deloitte Digital is a part of our Consulting Practice, in which we focus on digital transformation. By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, we empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey. Our approach is to start from the customer or the user needs, convert them into concepts, design tangible prototypes, and finally develop and implement concrete solutions, always keeping in mind the business impact they entail. Organised in Digital Experience and Digital Customer teams, our consultants deliver disruptive innovations, relying on their business and technology knowledge, along with their creative capabilities.
- You are the voice of the people. In all of your interactions — with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, QA gurus and more — you’ll advocate for what users want, need, and expect from the products we create;
- You’re innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what’s happening in the mobile space;
- Your interaction design skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear for designers and engineers alike;
- Beside the ability to play nice with developers/engineers you bring user-centered design (UCD) process methods to digital applications from concept to launch;
- You will create information architecture and wireframes that both meet business goals and ensure a positive user experience;
- You will document and communicate your design ideas to fellow team members, stakeholders, and clients.
- A bachelor degree or higher;
- At least two years of consulting and/or B2B experience;
- At least two years of experience creating highly-detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows within complex mobile/web applications;
- In-depth knowledge in iOS and/or Android mobile and tablet platforms;
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for mobile and web;
- Experience using tools such as Axure or Sketch for wireframing and Invision, Keynote or Powerpoint for presenting your ideas;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and/or French and English;
- Strong client (presentation) communication skills and the ability to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical);
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed;
- Willingness to travel (optional).
Nice to have
- Familiarity with developer/engineer tools and SDKs;
- Understanding of platform specific nomenclature (e.g. segmented controller, picker, table view);
- The ability to sketch and generate big-picture ideas for early-stage UX work;
- Experience developing rapid prototypes;
- Experience with 3D modeling/animation;
- Knowledge of the Scrum development process.
A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
Opportunities for learning where needed ;
An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.