Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
You understand what it takes to make complex web content management solutions happen, and you will have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way. You will be able to explain to the client how web content management solutions (with main focus on Adobe Experience Manager) work during key interactions in a clear and professional way. You will connect the dots during engagements between analysts, designers, developers and architects, and directly work with the product owner to design and implement great solutions.
• Match clients’ business needs with technology solutions;
• Define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design and prototype, test, train, define support procedures, and manage implementation;
• Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels;
• Gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within the practice while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by engagement follow-on opportunities;
• Lead cross-functional engagement teams
• At least four years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience;
• At least two years of experience leading Web Content Management (WCM) or Digital Asset Management (DAM) design and implementation for externally and internally facing solutions;
• At least two years of experience with Adobe Experience Manager;
• At least one year of experience leading medium sized teams, including client and consulting staff;
• Experience conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying Web Content Management solutions;
• Experience analyzing, defining, implementing, and operating Content and Asset Lifecycle Management processes;
• Strong working knowledge of other modules in the Adobe Experience Manager Suite;
• Experience in setting up a (de)central organization to manage and govern the web content management solution.
• Design and implementation of Object and Component-oriented solutions;
• Experience in Agile and Scrum;
• Experience with full lifecycle application testing (functional, regression, performance, integration, etc.);
• Ability to engage and manage mid-level client relationships (manager and senior manager level);
• Strong oral and written communication skills, facilitation, documentation, and presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, JIRA, etc.);
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment;
• Willingness to mentor juniors.
• Willingness to travel.
What’s in it for you:
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You’ll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture.
You’ll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.