RingRing is fast growing cloud communications company that helps enterprises to reach their customers in every country in the world through SMS, Voice, and Email APIs. Located in Diegem, we are experiencing a time of explosive growth.
Customers like Proximus, De Lijn, Brussels Airlines, Carrefour, Nespresso and many others depend on our APIs and products to connect with their customers all over the world.
- Collaborate with the Sales team and technical team to help building the best solution related to the needs and constraints of the customers.
- Understand the business objectives of a project and translate this in actionable tasks for the project team.
- Plan the delivery of the projects taking into account the possible constraints and prioritize the tasks of the development team
- Follow-up the project and communicate the progress to stakeholders.
- Be responsible of the quality of the deliverables.
- At least 4 years of experience in project management in ICT (Cloud, Software As A Service)
- Experience in web technologies (Web, cloud, API, …) is mandatory
- Strong analytical, presentation, process documentation and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills.
- You are hands on, solution-minded, passionate and collaborative.
- Bilingual (FR/NL) with good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as SCRUM, PMP, Prince2…
Working with us
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done. Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings.