Founded in 1981 with a single store in Bury, North West England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is the leader in the distribution of footwear, apparel and accessories for sportswear and fashion.
The Group now has more than 800 stores worldwide and is recognized for its diverse and reputable range of products and brands.
For our shop located in Brussels Zaventem Aeroport, we are looking for a:
Store manager and supervisors
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Main role :
Store Manager, you focus on sales and profit optimization. You are looking for constant growth in your performance indicators, in accordance with company guidelines. As the main factor of the store, you are the ambassador of the JD Sports brand.
• Ensure that each client receives the highest level of welcome and service during their visit.
• Handle and resolve any complaint in an efficient and courteous manner.
• Ensure consistency and adherence to company rules and procedures by the team.
• Understand, analyse and exploit the results of the mystery shopper, Satisfaction Surveys and NPS
• Ensure that objectives are met and, if possible, exceeded.
• Understand and interpret Oracle reports, taking them into account when making decisions.
• Ensure that the inventory management software is used by the team to ensure the most choice of products to our customers.
• Read and understand business relationships to streamline in-store layout
• Follow the Visual Presentation weekly instructions and make sure they have been communicated to the store team.
• Ensure proper labelling of products, correct price changes and proper management of display products.
• Ensure that all new products, mannequins and showcases are displayed within the specified time and visual conditions.
• Maintain order and store cleanliness
Training and Development
• Encourage individual progressions in the store and in the group.
• Follow up the team through team meetings and regular individual interviews.
• Follow the training of the team in place, ensuring that each member has followed his e-learning
• Manage the recruitment, reception and training of new members.
• Prioritize development needs through the JD Academy training program.
Skills / Experience Required: Benefits:
• Management experience in Retail would be appreciated.
• Good time management and organization.
• Quality and fluency in oral communication.
• Computer skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• National and international career opportunities.
• Competitive salary.
• Reduction to staff.
Send your application to: email@example.com