Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
To support Ordina's growth and strengthen our position as a strategic partner with our clients, we are looking for Enterprise architects. Within our organization we have an international network of architects in very diverse disciplines. The aim of this role is to initiate the necessary activities, both within Ordina and at the customer, to provide maximum support for the digital transformation and to carry it through successfully. In this role, we expect involvement in specific market themes and customer environments as well as the further development and maturing of the architecture in Belgium.
- Enterprise Architecture within Ordina is also really Enterprise Architecture. You structure how customers operate and ensure that their operations are aligned with their strategy and vision.
- You ensure that enterprise architecture reflects the company's business model, processes, organization and services.
- You provide the necessary explanation and direction to our projects at our clients and ensure a good understanding of expectations
- You realize technology driven business changes at the client that have immediate and high impact.
- As a Consultant, you build a network of key stakeholders at the customer, where you have impact and spot new opportunities for Ordina. You are part of a strategic customer team to provide maximum support to the customer in its challenges.
- You take the lead in the further development of architecture within Ordina (best practices, learning & development, coaching, templates, presales...).
The role that Enterprise Architects take up within Ordina, contributes immediately to the Ordina 2026 strategy that has the ambition to climb higher and higher up the value chain of our customers. You will join Ordina in the Business Consulting area that focuses on the business side of digitalization projects, and this within the framework of the Ordina Business Propositions at strategic customers.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our business consultancy team works daily on solutions that allow organizations in the finance, life science, government, and utilities sectors to improve continuously. We advise on digital transformations, CRM implementations, customer journeys, process optimizations, etc. We are proud of our excellent customer service and experience. We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
This is you
- You have at least initial experience as an Enterprise Architect.
- You have in-depth experience in enterprise architecture, business process modeling and optimization, and creating high level business models that can be used with analytics techniques.
- You have experience with architectural frameworks: TOGAF, COBIT, ARIS etc. Togaf 9.2 certification is a plus.
- You have experience with modeling language such as UML, BPMN and Archimate. Certification is a plus.
- You connect and communicate fluently with different stakeholders and can communicate a complex message clearly to your target audience.
- You have experience with design thinking: summarizing many ideas into a big picture that shows the connection between business strategy and action.
- In addition to your role as Business Architect, you also proactively assume your role as a consultant by acting as an advisor to the customer and spotting new opportunities for Ordina.
- Besides Dutch and English, you preferably also speak French fluently.
- You will contribute to strategic projects at top Belgian companies
- You work in an open minded and creative environment that encourages personal initiative
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- You keep your knowledge sharp by participating in workshops, trainings and conferences
- You steer your career and personal growth
- You enjoy fringe benefits such as a company car, laptop, phone allowance, insurance, etc. You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward