Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Do you (and your grateful colleagues) rely every day on your amazing project management skills and expertise? Are you perfectly caught up with each project's status at all times? Can you spot challenges before they even surface? Then you might be our next PMO Expert.
As our PMO Expert or Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for designing, implementing and reporting on projects. You support their execution, while never losing sight of the timeline, budget and scope. In addition, you are in charge of project and resource planning, status reports, and identifying potential obstacles. You are our project managers’ favorite sparring partner, since you always have a perfect overview of everything.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our business consultancy team works daily on solutions that allow organizations in the finance, life science, government, and utilities sectors to improve continuously. We advise on digital transformations, CRM implementations, customer journeys, process optimizations, etc. We are proud of our excellent customer service and experience. We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
This is you
- At least five years’ professional experience in PMO
- Methodologies such as Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, PMI and PRINCE2 have no secrets for you
- You are an experienced, results-oriented negotiator
- You are both a valued team member and an inspiring leader
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English
At Ordina, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team and a cool work atmosphere. But of course, that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer you:
- The opportunity to contribute to challenging projects at Belgian and international top companies in various sectors
- A high-tech, open-minded and no-nonsense corporate culture, that focuses on knowledge and innovation, and that encourages personal initiatives
- The chance to keep your technical and social skills up to date via the Ordina Academy, and our full support in certification courses
- A competitive salary package with additional benefits, such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers, expense account, etc.
- Lots of fun business and team-building activities!