Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a test engineering analyst at Ordina, your responsibility goes beyond just identifying customer needs and expectations. You also support the product owner and scrum masters in the drawing of user stories, and assist the software engineers in drafting technical tests using test scripts. In addition, you follow up on the development process and take responsibility for end-to-end testing.
Are you a master in end-to-end testing and multi-deployable within a scrum team? Do you believe in servant leadership and communicate efficiently with all stakeholders? Then you might be our next test engineering analyst.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and by designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our Testing team is an open and no-nonsense community that numbers more than 50 people. We have broad knowledge of agile, DevOps, mobile, security and test automation. Thanks to this expertise, our software testers are able to direct test projects from A to Z. By being at the forefront of technology and innovation, we remain successful. This is why we consider personal development essential: there are many opportunities to attend training courses and seminars, sometimes internationally.
This is you
You are a born manager. You understand the needs of your stakeholders and know how to translate them into clear requirements. Being assertive is your middle name and more than anything, you like to share your ideas with your team. Thanks to your excellent mediation skills, you can quickly defuse conflicts. Another assent: you are flexible in your work and always in for a new challenge.
Your technical background:
- at least 3 years of relevant work experience, writing end-to-end tests
- knowledge of test management
- knowledge of Selenium is an asset
- experience with agile and working in scrum teams
- familiar with Jira, XML, XSD, BPMN, UML, SQL, and Java
- good command of Dutch and English, French is a plus
- At Ordina, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team and a cool work atmosphere. But of course, that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer you:
- a high-tech working environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation and an open no-nonsense corporate culture
- the chance to work for top Belgian companies
- the opportunity to keep your knowledge up to date through training, workshops, and events
- plenty of room for initiative and growth
- an attractive salary and wide range of fringe benefits such as a company car, laptop, phone allowance, meal vouchers and insurance package
- regular team events and social company events