We are looking for a Senior Developer with 10 years of software development experience.
Our Customer is a very know telecom company in Belgium.
For this position is an extensive knowledge required in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications.
Selected candidate will be part of a software development team that works with middleware applications. Developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE applications, providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
Senior Developer role requires ability to create concept and design, do RnD, perform development and testing. Middleware developers focus more on java based backend development, performance aspects, governance and less on UI.
Ability to work in Agile or Waterfall methodology is mandatory.
Senior developer role requires ability to:
- provide estimates, impact assessment for tasks and projects
- take initiative and propose improvements to new technologies and automation
- be independent in work environment, be open to self-learning and having team spirit
- coach colleagues and share expertise, perform code and solution reviews
- write maintainable code, perform stress tests and do tuning
- communicate clearly due middleware nature, previous large corporate experience is welcome
CI/CD(git, maven, jenkins, sonar)
xml, xslt, xpath, shell scripting
Oracle DB, Hibernate JPA
Mutual SSL, OAuth, JMS, HTTP 1.1
Gatling, Mockito, Wiremock
REST/JSON, SOAP services, microservices architecture