Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
What does our team do:
Fibre roll-out is at the forefront of the client's strategy and our team is playing an active roll in this major challenge, ensuring (and monitoring) the quality of fibre to the home activities all over the country. The purpose is to ensure that all subcontractors respect the highest quality standards to ensure consistency and maximise the customer experience.
Concretely, our team is active in the Fiber to the home deployment program.
We promote and monitor quality delivery of our partners building the network. We cover the entire fibre roll-out journey, starting from communicating the upcoming works to the citizens until the last step before customer connection.
For efficiency, completeness and documentation purposes, this is done mainly by collecting pictures from realised works, analysing the quality, proposing, and implementing improvements; that is our Remote supervision project.
What is your role?
• You lead the Remote supervision project: - Responsible to manage and to steer the virtual teams throughout the different departments
- Responsible to ensure that the business or technical projects are delivered on -time, on-scope and on-budget through the use of
the methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders (within impacted teams)
o Finalise implementation at our construction partners (and define actions needed to facilitate adoption by the partners);
o Monitor & report implementation of the project at partners;
o Define quality dashboard per partner
o Support to the partners
o Coaching of two remote supervisors
• Ad hoc support in fiber deployment quality projects.
- To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the
expected results and the associated resources.
- To commitment from the different departments on the expected results
- To challenge the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed timeframe
- To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions
- To escalate timely project problems to line management and /or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action
within their organisation
Reporting and Communication:
- To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time" fully aware of the project status.
- To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams.
Degree & Experience:
You are highly interested in working on Fibre, ideally with some technical knowledge on the matter. If not, a strong willingness to learn is also welcome
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects involving IT development
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2, Agile
- Familiar with Office Tools : Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively virtual project teams & stakeholders
- Dealing with uncertainty and able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and conflict management
- Initiative taker
- Result driven
- Solution oriented
- Able to manage a certain range of projects, business or technical