Our Customer in telecom business is currently looking for a Zoning Back Officer, junior level.
The Zoning back officer is responsible for managing all parties in the project.
He/she will keep close contacts with the project developer.
He/she follows-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region.
The Junior Zoning Back Officer (ZBO) assists the ZBO with the following tasks:
- Be the contact person for external companies such as project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined.
- Understands the plan, able to analyze the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution.
- Is not afraid of negotiating and assertive enough to defend the Customers viewpoints & interests.
- Follows-up with the contractor's work (internal or external).
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date.
Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in (customer) contacts trough phone is asset
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Not afraid to communicate with different internal & external parties.
- Interest in the telecom world.
- Not afraid to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind.
- Able to prioritize your work
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances