Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
Responsible for the end-to-end coordination and implementation of RPA (robotics process automation) initiatives in a network operations teams.
Collect ideas, analyse, with the requestors, their potential and feasibility, apply the prioritization governance and onboard them in agile trains.
Be a key facilitator between business benefits owners and the Agile delivery teams.
- identify the business requestor (benefit owner) needs and mature these to more specific RPA requirements
- force user and management alignment on the objectives and solution
- discuss the requirementswith the system owners in charge of adressed applications, and with the RPA agile development team.
- establish an maintain a delivery planning allowing to maintain a capacity plan, per initiative and at portfolio level.
- organize and coordinate alignment & validation sessions with business requestors and Agile PM, ensuring effective and efficient progress in the Agile teams
- identify and anticipate impediments and risks and raise them to the adequate management or decision level
- identify dependencies with other ongoing projects or roadmap initiatives
- communicate status of deliverables in a structural way to the business requestors
- manage the "continuous improvement board" (every 2 weeks) where field teams bring improvement ideas, and get the formal evaluation of bespoke system experts to evaluate the solution (RPA or IT development).
Degree & Experience:
- relevant professional experience in the field of Project Management
- relevant experience as functional analyst, ideally on RPA initiatives.
- practical knowledge on Agile (SAFe) way of working
- experience in the telecommunications sector is an extra
- good knowledge of project & development methodologies (Agile, Scrum)
- good knowledge on e-commerce platforms and digital ecosystems
- familiar with digital and technical capabilities
- customer oriented
- result driven
- priority setting
- Good knowledge of French, Dutch and English (written and spoken)