Our Customer in the telecom market is currently looking for an administrative profile to strenghten their team: a Technical Admin Support – Fiber Deployment
You work in the Network Engineering & Operations (NEO) division, more particular in the Fiber Network Program-Area 3 department. This department is responsible for the construction of the' Fiber-To-The-Home network in the Brussels region.
Activities and responsibilities
You provide administrative support to the local team of Project Leaders, Designers, Optical Experts and Site Supervisors and you also coordinate several operational activities yourself. This shall include:
• Monitoring the data quality in the project follow-up systems FROST, eJMS and Tenforce, so that the projects flow smoothly and are reported correctly.
• Check availability and completeness of documents in the data systems. This includes site surveys reports, agreements from building owners for the realization of cabling in apartment buildings and as-built documents to be provided by our construction partners after execution of the works.
You take care of the follow-up of specific field activities by our external Deployment Partners. For example, you will manage and follow up corrective interventions by these partners that should ensure that unsuccessful customer connections can be rescheduled.
Complaints from building owners and public administrations about poor execution by our partners and contractors are also followed up by you.
You create clear reporting about the operational activities in your scope.
You provide quality work that requires proactivity, independence and structure.
1. You are an advanced user of the standard computer applications (MS office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, ...).
2. You work in a technical environment. It is therefore important to have an interest in the world of telecommunications and construction. Experience in understanding plans and technical schedules, and using technical jargon is a plus.
3. Mother tongue FR or NL and you can express yourself fluently orally and in writing in the second language. Basic knowledge of English is a plus.
4. You ensure a good organisation of your tasks and you respect the time limits provided.
5. You are dynamic, take initiative and an experienced multi tasker. You're results-oriented and at ease to contact people.
6. You work in a team of multiple people and in collaboration with other departments, making team spirit important.