Are you interested in stack like Python, graphQL API and AWS? You love designing, developing, maintaining and enhancing applications? Looking for a team leading role or you prefer a full tech role? We have several possibilities for you then!
This is you:
- You are skilled at problem solving, solution design, logical thinking and high-quality coding
- You enjoy in participating in code reviews and providing overall code quality suggestions to help maintain the structure and quality of the codebase.
- You understand software engineering practices; git, unit testing, code documentation, continuous integration, dependency management, monitoring, version management,.. .
- You are a team player and people person, who enjoys organizing your own work schedule and share your best practices.
We are we looking for?:
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Python in designing and building complex and maintainable systems. DJANGO framework knowledge is a plus.
- You have knowledge of cloud architecture (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform ), serverless, and database design concepts.
- You are able to design and communicate with external APIs (Rest, GraphQL, SOAP, …).
- Going for a Team Leader role: you are a true people person using your empathy to help the team evolve.
This you don’t wanna miss:
- Flexible work: cool office with roof top in the center of Brussels, homeworking when you feel like it (so yes every day is possible).
- Nice salary and generous package including meal vouchers, transport, insurance, car, and strong long-term incentives with stock options. Plus top quality work tools of course!
- Loads of learning opportunities and possibilities to evolve within the company.
- Team play environment with international mind-set where English is the office language.