Our client, a major player in the Telco world is looking for an IT & Network Infrastructure Architect with significant experience on following technologies:
• Network routing/switching infrastructure and associate components - preferably Cisco CCIE.
• Network load balancing – preferably F5 and/or VMWare AVI
• Network Security – preferably Palo Alto
• Software Defined Networking (API, Automation, Network Controller, Process Orchestrator)
• Very good understanding of private cloud solutions: Vmware ESX, RH OpenStack or RH OpenShift
• Experience with orchestration solutions: Ansible, Terraform, Python, Script.
• Network related applications (IPAM, DNS, ISE, ...)
• Deliver high level network and IT infrastructure architecture designs for critical applications
• Be the spokesman for the infrastructure teams towards key internal partners (IT & Network delivery teams)
• Lead and coordinate delivery of infrastructure services with infrastructure delivery partners
• Drive continuous process improvement with infrastructure delivery partners
• Investigate potential future technologies and increased programmability
Ideal candidate soft skills:
• Customer orientation, creativity and finding solutions are your second nature.
• You are open, pragmatic, flexible and resistant to stress
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English are important
• You are an excellent team player.
• You have at least 6 years of experience in complex IT infrastructure and/or networks