Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
The development engineer will be responsible of the service and network engineering of the network equipment or the design of the network
- Collect and translate the business requirements into technical requirements
- Define a solution for the new service architecture implementation
- Collaborate to the writing of RFQ's for equipment's
- Engineer the new configuration of current network equipment
- Adapt the equipment management interfaces for a transparent IT integration
- Responsible for high level design
- Ensures all data is available for the designing phase and protects data quality of the input needed for the design routines
- Continuous optimization of the used tools by formulating process improvements, adapting IT applications and/or architecture, recommendations for atomization.
- microservices/open shift envirement
Degree & Experience
- Master degree in electronics/electrical engineering or geography
- More than 5 years experience in a similar job
- Sound experience with telecom networks, the physical elements as well as related equipment
- Sound knowledge on big data handling, GIS tools and protecting data quality within this environment
- High sense of responsibility
- Result and customer oriented
- Good coordination, planning and organisational talents
- Good communication and reporting skills (written, oral), able to present
- Analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Possesses good spacial awareness and affinity with Geo related issues
- Precise, eye for detail and quality driven
- Team player
Dutch & French nice to have