Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
The main task for the Methods and Procedures Specialist is to develop processes, design and other guidelines and deliver clear and concise methods & procedures + training materials
- Developing processes, design guidelines, installation instructions, repair procedures, network documentation guidelines etc..
- Supporting the design process by matching the design & engineering rules with the real cases
- Supporting the construction process (internal and external), participate in technology trials and give training to the design and construction partners
- Perform field audits to ensure the methods & processes, design -and quality guidelines are followed
- Responsible for projects with a limited operational and budgetary impact or is deputy of a senior manager
Degree & Experience
- Technical Degree or Bachelor in Engineering (or any other technical direction)
- Network design skills & knowledge (familiar with Design environments: GIS systems, CAD packages)
- Good knowledge of data analytics, able to analyse discrepancies in data sets, design queries to analyse completeness of network designs
- Very good technical writing skills
- Understanding IT terminology, requirements writing
- Hands-on, experience in field situations, construction, indoor cabling
Non technical skills
speaking/reading (NL+FR+EN) – writing skills (NL or FR or EN)
- Good coordination, planning & organizational skills
- Excellent communicator who is result and customer oriented
- Team player able to work autonomous
- Quality oriented with good reporting skills