Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
For the Middleware Architecture team, they are looking for a Senior Java Developer specialize on security developments.
The company has implemented since long time a Service Oriented Architecture that has evolved to API Management platform.
they have more and more integration need toward the cloud or toward external partners. We begin also to offer some set of “open- APIs” to a larger community of consumers, bringing some new security problematics.
Since several years now, they have implemented Perimeter Gateways to secure our API access.
These gateways have gradually evolved from a package solution to home-made solution.
You’ll be integrated in an agile team (scrum methodology), with some other developers, architects, product owner and scrum master.
In this team, you will perform the following type of tasks:
• aligning with stakeholders on their requirements
• end-to-end software development life cycle
• Java coding, unit tests
• load testing, stress testing
• building automation and building deployment pipelines
• building specific scripts when needed
• tune, bug fix, improve current implementation
• Strong knowledge of Java, with specific experience on security modules/libraries
• Strong knowledge of SpringBoot
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines & automation, Maven, Jenkins, etc…
• Good knowledge of shell scripting
• Knowledge of security protocols (TLS, x509, Mutual Authentication, O-Auth, JKS)
• Understanding of IT network elements such as DNS, load-balancers, firewalls
• Good understanding of middleware and integration problematics
• Experience with API Management platform integration
Nice to have:
• Agile & scrum experience
• Test-driven development
• Jenkins, Ansible, Rundeck or equivalent
• Gatling & Wiremock experience
• Openshift experience
• Jira experience
• Confluence experience
• Spring servlet or reactive framework
- Good communication skills
- Good in writing and documentation of the development done
- Able to work under pressure and stress
- Good in English speaking and writing (French and Dutch optional)